Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hurry Up!

Yay for technology. I'm posting from my phone.

We're finding a new pace. 








Eli finally doesn't complain going out the door to school, Sidney LOVES Kindergarten, and I find myself clinging to the few precious hours I have with the kids in the evening. I miss the uneven pace of Sidney's footsteps echoing through the house. At the same time I'm so happy for her loving everything about school. From the time she gets up to the time her very sleepy head hits the pillow,  she is either asking if it's time to leave or if it's coming up.  Eli is learning with as his sweet teacher says gentle reminders not to leave homework and panic three hours after school when the building is closed up.
Sidney is waiting for soup. We love our front porch and for some reason have used 

it a lot recently. Sidney wanted to eat on the porch tonight, so what the heck. We did a roast yesterday and turned the leftovers into beef stew. It was awesome!

No comments: